GENERAL RECOGNITION POINTS
- Six-wheel vehicle.
- Acess door between first & second road wheels.
- Short chamfered nose with splashplate stowed on top.
- Two windscreens with top-hinged armoured covers.
- Shrouded lighting clusters outboard of windscreens.
- Two oval hatches on roof of driving compartment.
- Engine grills located behind drivers position on left-hand-side of vehicle.
- Exhaust mounted on top rear of left-had-side hull upper plate.
- Single door in hull rear plate.
- Shrouded propellors located behine rear wheels.